As a travel planner or group leader, you can take the worry out of the unthinkables by including one of our Group Explorer insurance plans with your trip(s). We have very attractive premiums for adult and student travelers.
For more product information, call 1-800-523-8020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Trip Cancellation||Not Included||Trip Cost*||Trip Cost*|
Return Air Flight Only
|150% of Trip Cost*||150% of Trip Cost*|
|Trip Delay (6 Hours or More)||$500||$750||$750|
|Medical Expense/Emergency Assistance|
|Accident & Sickness Medical Expenses||$25,000||$50,000||$50,000|
|Emergency Medical Evacuation & Repatriation of Remains||$50,000||$250,000||$250,000|
|One Call 24-Hour Assistance Service||Included||Included||Included|
|Non-Medical Emergency Evacuation||$25,000||$25,000||$25,000|
|Baggage and Personal Effects||$1,000||$2,500||$2,500|
|Baggage Delay (More Than 12 Hours)||$100||$250||$250|
|Accidental Death & Dismemberment||Not Included||$25,000||$25,000|
|Cancel For Any Reason Benefit||Not Included||Not Included||75% of Non-Refundable Trip Cost*|
* Important Purchase Reminder:
If you have insured an amount less than your total cost for the Covered Trip that are subject to cancellation penalties or restrictions:
1) the maximum benefit for Trip Cancellation will be limited to the amount of coverage you purchased and the maximum benefit for Trip Interruption will be 150% of amount of coverage you purchased; and
2) there will be no coverage available under the Cancel For Any Reason Benefit, if Platinum Plan (Plans T855P or T865P) is purchased.
The Group Explorer Plans provide extensive coverage at low net group rates. Some of the coverage highlights are listed below:
- Trip Cancellation or Interruption resulting from Supplier Bankruptcy or Default* of an airline, cruise line or tour operator if the traveler's premium is received at or before the final payment due date for the trip.
- Coverage for Terrorist Incidents as defined
- Coverage for Pre-Existing Medical Conditions provided the traveler's premium is received at or before the final payment due date for the trip.
- Cancel For Any Reason Benefit (only included under the Platinum plans) If the Insured cancels his/her Trip for any reason (not otherwise covered by this policy) the Insured will receive a cash benefit equal to 75% of the unused non-refundable prepaid expenses for Travel Arrangements paid for the Trip, provided: 1) plan payment is received at or before the final payment due date for the Covered Trip; 2) The Insured insures all prepaid Covered Trip costs that are subject to cancellation penalties or restrictions; and 3) the Insured cancels his/her Trip two (2) days or more before the Scheduled Trip Departure Date.
- Toll-Free Number for Policy and Coverage questions
- Toll-Free 24-Hour Hotline for travelers to report a claim or check the status of an existing claim. Claims may also be reported online.
* Supplier Bankruptcy or Default Coverage: some travel insurance plans limit coverage for Supplier Bankruptcy or Default to a list of specified suppliers: 1) either suppliers that are struggling and therefore not covered; or 2) a list of financially strong companies which will be covered. Group Explorer insolvency coverage extends to ALL TRAVEL SUPPLIERS (except the agency from whom the Insured purchased their land/sea arrangements) that have not already ceased operations or declared bankruptcy at the time premium is paid provided the Bankruptcy or Default occurs more than 14 days after the insurance purchase.